fashion passion

fashion passion

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello all I am a fashion guru and advocate of all thing design and fashion based. I specialize in giving advice on how to put on a fashion show or fashion show production: Skincare, haircare for people of all colors, how to dress for your shape; how to buy and why to invest in the right bra and other slimming undergarments to take you down 2-3 sizes. FP will tell you if it's worth it to invest in certain fashion and style and hair and beauty items or if it could be a wastew of money..just ask me FP because as all us girly girls know ..."it is better to look good than to feel good darling" ( the great Fernando Lamas)


Listen up my young americas next top model and future fashion design and merchandising majors, study hard and come to me with any questions and I will help u out. Hair and makeup to modeling H to T (head to toe) as Tyra Banks says, to making a dress from a towel and looking cute in it..it's all in the draping of the fabric, and you know the drapey, grecian look is very stylish and fashion forward and body friendly. I digress,I am trying to say to all of you guys who visit my advice column/blog write in to me Dear FP,
And tell me all your style and fashion worries. Really- ask me anything and I will know the answer and if I don't I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment